Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~ Communication..

Salam alaik,

have been a happy man ever since the advent of VoIP..

VoIP is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things.
But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things.
What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration. I try to learn certain areas of digital communications exhaustively; then I try to digest that knowledge into a form that is accessible to people who don't have time for such study.


Otoh, I need to communicate with hundreds of people all over the world as I write my periodicals.
I also want to be responsive to the people who read & review those articles and have questions or comments.

My goal is to do this communication efficiently, in batch mode --- like, one day every three months. So if you want to talk to me about any topic, please use good ol' snail mail and send a letter to my postal address..
You might also try faxing me. Chances are that it'll be seen last, perhaps once every six months instead of three.
:o)
~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~
blog comments powered by Disqus