Thursday, April 15, 2010

~ Finally..


Salam alaikum warahmatuLLAh,

Over the past couple of months i grew so very weary of 'theses' word, that i wanted to scratch it out from peep's vocabulary.



But that would've been pretty much an exercise_in_futile, since mothers & spouses have extraordinary memory (& vocabulary).

Today, after submitting it finally (for iterations & acceptance) i can safely exhale a sigh of relief..
After doing my part, I've left the rest to Allah..
& I guess i can relax now.. alhamduliLLAh.


I feel like going out for swinging while standing on the swing-seat, blowing bubbles & what not.

..I guess, im just too overwhelmed & should go take a nap instead.

But before i get going, i need to say jazakAllah khair to everyone.. specially my family for supporting me, bearing up with me & praying for me over the years.. & also to my brother-some friends.

JazakAllah khairan ahsan al jaza..

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~
blog comments powered by Disqus