Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~ Impressive

Salam alaikum,

I was pretty amazed at the health standards & most notably the personalized care provided at the dental clinic here.

First off, its free of cost!
Now thats a feat yet to be achieved by the countries that boast to be welfare states; yup I'm pointing towards scandinavia - where my teeth took a tough toll on my pocket :(

Secondly, my dentist; a young arab apprentice of a much seasoned professional doctor, seems so concerned & caring, that he calls by night before the appointment time; conveying the details of the procedure... & well, he doesn't stop there, he also calls in the morning an hour before the appointment time to make sure that his client is on his way.

So much for the unfounded bias against these people & their system.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~
blog comments powered by Disqus